Game Of Thrones Remix Game Of Thrones Remix

Nice work. I haven't even listened to the original, but this is kick ass, and you have proved to me that chiptune works with reverb.

GuyHelsing responds:

Thank you :)!
hehe chiptune always sounds nice :D

Corrupt Hare Corrupt Hare

First, wow that intro build was sick. I love how everything blends in and out so smoothly. This is totally an example of expert composition, it must be faved all over the place.

Deidara responds:

Yeah! d(^-^)

The great The great

Love the synth at 50 seconds in! The intro sounds fine to me btw.

muchomania responds:

Thank you for the review! :)

Dr. Robotglitch Dr. Robotglitch

Nailed it.

danyool777 responds:

<3<3<3<3<3

Space Spartan Voyage Space Spartan Voyage

The piano and synth blend really well at 0:50. I like the call and response you have with the piano, but I think the sound that replaces the piano from 1:53 sounds kind of awkward.

Space In Time Space In Time

I don't know if I'm really impatient, or what, but I tend to rush to the hook in the track as soon as. Speaking of which, that bubbly synth lead you got at 1 min is sick, really classy :D As it's an ambient song, I guess I can't critique the pacing, you nailed the super mellow vibe, it could be on in any background situation. Even so, all I could think of is evolving the beat into a super crazy dance track. I reckon you could even make a part 2 to this one...

Chemiqals responds:

Haha, thank you so much! It's funny because I keep noticing how I always build up my tracks and now I really want to make a song that just starts out immediately going crazy! But yeah, I was definitely going for a mellow vibe with this one! Thanks for the feedback! =)

All You Have To Do Is Jump All You Have To Do Is Jump

Honestly, I was expecting the beat to come in quicker and harder, but it got there. Just needs some variation from that main synth pattern, and get some other vsts going to fill out the sound. It could be explosive.

SolarFloss responds:

Yea, I felt that way when I listened to it on here. Okay, I will. Thanks for the feedback :D\

Goro [WiP] Goro [WiP]

I'm assuming the clipping you mentioned is at the start of the loop? It sounds good to me. That break at 1:43 got me in the chest, nice work.

Druken Needle - Unmixed Druken Needle - Unmixed

That beat works so well. I think I like the loop better without the chiptune noises, but the way it changes throughout is really sweet.

eppskevin responds:

Glad you liked it. Yeah, just been trying to push the boundaries and expand my sound to where it really fits who I am as a person than anything else. I'm a weird guy, though haha. So, yeah, I'm glad that there were parts of the track that was able to speak to you for sure.

Abacaste Abacaste