Cloudwatching Cloudwatching

Your animation is so smooooth :O

GG Animated - Ghi Toe GG Animated - Ghi Toe

Hilarious :3 I was waiting for this to be animated by somebody. You did it like I imagined.

The Raft The Raft

This is fantastic across the board. The load time is long, but I can't criticize you for appreciating good quality picture.

ZoomToons responds:

haha, yeah I learned that from my older toons.
Cheers for sticking it out and for the feedback!

Pebble Pebble

My goodness...that was swell.

In The Mud In The Mud

I love how you're uploading these after all this time. But, do make more. You're great at it.

Like Like

Hypnotizing. I like how it's aged, it makes me feel like I've seen it before long ago. It should be a cult classic ;D

Zac in Gameland Zac in Gameland

This would be beter if you 1 add sound, 2 remove the click to continue thing (the pacing is too slow because of this and almost made me lose focus) 3 put more story in, instead of a To Be Continued, this is only like the intro to an episode, nothing happens. I like the style, and it could be awesome.

FinnemaAndTheMurf responds:

This is Murf. Finnema created this so i can't speak for him. but the reason it ends so quickly was because it was for school and we didn't have enough time. and it has the next buttons because our teacher made him. they will not be there in the future. thanks for the feedback.

Magic Ostrich: OAQ 1 Magic Ostrich: OAQ 1

It doesn't feel like I'm still on Newgrounds. I feel like a better person for watching this.

dewington responds:

These are the kindest words the Ostrich has ever heard! Thank you!

"Throne" Into Disaster "Throne" Into Disaster

Way better than I thought it would be, nice idea, nice animation, it looks professional. Just change the thumbnail from Spider-man, to something related to this flash. It's best if you have a screencap of the movie, because people are gonna down vote if you mislead them like that, no matter how good your work is.

inkthomson responds:

Thanks for the kind words, and tip re: the screencap. I just joined up yesterday, and thought it was a profile pic thing. But I see what you mean. Changed it. Thanks again!

Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

What made this so great for me is that the voices were all pretty spot on, except Harley...Harley was just hilarious.